Support Land of Medicine Buddha
We have all been touched by this magical, beautiful, and blessed place. Like all of us, this year has deeply impacted Land of Medicine Buddha. Our team and Sangha have been working around the clock to bring healing and hope to our community. We are so honored to be a place of refuge to people both near and far. Thanks to you, we are weathering this storm, and although we are still facing a critical shortfall in funds needed to operate the Center each month, we have much to celebrate in the merit we have created together.
- We’ve virtually welcomed thousands of students from around the world to the Buddha’s priceless teachings, thanks to the tireless efforts of our resident Sangha and teachers.
- Our daily Medicine Buddha Pujas have continued uninterrupted, with every Sunday’s Puja being streamed live on Facebook.
- Our meditation sessions online have helped hundreds of people around the world learn the tools for developing a good heart.
- Work on the 100,000 Stupa Project has continued and we recently installed 108 beautiful small Ksitigarbha statues in the Ksitigarbha Pure Land building.
- Visitors have been able to continue to visit the land for the healing it offers, turn the prayer wheels and contemplatively hike along the Eight Verses Trail amongst the majestic redwoods.
Our center depends on the generous support of people like you. Make secure donations through PayPal. Credit cards are accepted without creating a PayPal account. Click on the Donate button below, or click here.
Become a Friend of LMB:
Join us at the monthly membership level, and be part of our journey for the next 30 years as we continue to our work to benefit all sentient beings.Become a Friend of LMB
“A Dharma center which offers practices and education is an extremely important need. It is a very important tool to bring peace in the world, and peace in numberless sentient beings’ minds. Whatever you are able to contribute will benefit not only for peace of this world but for all sentient beings.”
– Lama Zopa Rinpoche
Support the 100,000 Stupa Project
The Stupa will be the central axis in a garden which will offer sites to sit and meditate, thousands of memorial stupas, a garden of flowers grown as offerings to the Buddha, places to perform prostrations, ponds with places for peaceful travelers to rest and reflect.
Support the 100,000 Stupa Project.
Ksitigarbha Pureland Improvement Fund:
Support improvements around the Ksitigarbha area at Land of Medicine Buddha. Click the button just below to make a donation specifically to this project. (Or click here.)
Donate for the Medicine Buddha Puja:Go to Medicine Buddha Puja Page
Our Federal Tax ID Number is 77-0281122. You can use this when you name Land of Medicine Buddha as a beneficiary (in your will or for particular accounts), or for claiming deductions for charitable donations. Land of Medicine Buddha is a registered non-profit, religious organization, 501(c)(3).