Annual Medicine Buddha Festival & Cultural Fair
- Free – Everyone is welcome!
- Join in the 11 AM procession escorting the large Medicine Buddha Thangka to the Festival site
- Music and dance performance offerings
- Information and healing booths
- Unique gift booths
- Food and drink
Become a SPONSOR of the 2019 Medicine Buddha Festival:
Land of Medicine Buddha offers this day free of charge. Lunch, Musical Offerings, and Puja are all given freely.
CREATE MERIT by making a donation of any amount to help cover costs! Use the yellow PayPal Donate button below to make a general donation in any amount or use the green Register/Donate button above to sponsor specific items – flowers, tea served during the puja, offerings to the Sangha, etc.
Sponsorship is an excellent way for those who are unable to attend the Festival to benefit others and support the work we do at Land of Medicine Buddha.
Our annual Medicine Buddha Festival is on Saturday, June 22, 2019. We need volunteers – before, during, and after the festival. Volunteers get FREE ONSITE PARKING! Please arrive before 9 am. After 9 am, please RIDE THE SHUTTLE.
Areas of Service:
- Altar Set-up (This happens the day before!)
- Offerings (This happens during the early morning shift)
- Parking (There are numerous places where traffic is directed)
- Information Booth or Hospitality (Best if you have attended Festival in the past)
- Food Server
- Coconut Booth
- Bookstore Booth
- Kids Area
- Offering tea and rice during the puja
- Grounds (checking trash and recycling containers, stocking bathroom supplies)
- First Aid Booth (must have First Aid Certification)
|Date(s):||Saturday, June 22, 2019|
|Times:||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Instructor/Leader:||Guest Lamas, resident sangha|
|Type of event:|
|Number of sessions:||NA|
|Level:||Suitable for all|
|Participation:||Come on over|
|Location:||Wish Fulfilling Temple|
|Add to Google Calendar:|
Registration and Donations for Medicine Buddha Festival 2019
Online registration is now closed for this event.