Sunday, April 3rd
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
LAND OF MEDICINE BUDDHA WOULD LOVE YOUR HELP!
*THIS WILL BE ONSITE AT LAND OF MEDICINE BUDDHA*
SIGN-UP TO VOLUNTEER by clicking HERE
As we prepare for a full opening in May, we’re going to offer the very first opportunity to visit the land to our most precious volunteers. Come and lend a hand to help us beautify the land and gardens, sort and prepare dharma materials, pitch in to help create fire clearances, and more. There will be tasks for all levels of physical ability. We will be at the gate from 9-11am to welcome you. Bring a picnic lunch. We will gather at the Prayer Wheel at 9am to set our motivation and assignments, and then again at the pool for lunch to enjoy some long overdue time together. Let’s create unity as a community and spread the love! BIG LOVE!
*In the case of rain, this volunteer day will be rescheduled. Please be on time as the gate will close at 11 am!
DATE: Sunday, April 3rd *The gate will be open from 8:30 am – 11:00 am only (to enter)
- Gate opens at 8:30 am
- 9 am Motivation at Great Prayer Wheel
- Work begins at various sites
- 12 noon – 1 pm Gather for picnic/potluck lunch by pool
- 2 pm – 4 pm Work continues
- 4 pm – 5 pm Hike, visit holy objects, sit in the Gompa (with face masks)
What to bring:
- The wish to be of benefit to countless sentient beings!
- Garden tools
- Gloves/work boots/shoes/sun hat
- Tools for tree branch and brush clearing (chainsaw and trucks)
- A picnic lunch or item for potluck
Volunteers please pre-register by clicking HERE
|Date(s):||April 3rd, 9am - 5pm PST|
|Times:||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Type of event:|
|Number of sessions:||A day of karma yoga|
|Level:||All are welcome!|
|Participation:||See schedule above|
|Location:||Great Prayer Wheel|
|Add to Google Calendar:|