Many Reasons to be Grateful:
Huge steps forward (and upward!) on the building of the beautiful Stupa…
In 2017, we will continue work on the outer decoration of the Stupa and the interior temple. As well as following Rinpoche’s advice to design a Japanese garden to surround the Stupa, including water features and flower gardens.
- Five weeks of teachings with Geshe Ngawang Sangye, a serious mental workout!
- Our wonderful resident teachers – Ven. Steve & Ven. Drimay – continuing to guide us through the study of the Discovering Buddhism and the Basic Program topics.
- Daily water bowl offerings and Medicine Buddha Puja on behalf of the Center by our resident Sangha member, Ven. Samten, and dedicated for all those on our prayer list.
- Hosting the 2016 Western Monastic Conference – it was incredibly inspiring to have LMB filled to the brim with monastics from various Buddhist lineages from around the country.
- Just recently, the reconnection of many senior students with their precious teacher, HE Zong Rinpoche. So amazing to see the faces of those students fill with warmth and recognition as Rinpoche spoke!
And looking forward to 2017 and the planned return of several very special Lamas to LMB: Jhado Rinpoche, Dagri Rinpoche, and Geshe Ngawang Dakpa. Rejoice!
May your practice of generosity be the grounds for future happiness for you, your family, and all sentient beings.
Denice Macy, Director & the LMB Team
Contributions to Land of Medicine Buddha are generally tax deductible. We are classified as a registered non-profit religious organization. Please consult with your tax advisor to confirm your personal charitable contribution situation. For your tax records, our Federal Tax ID, as a 501c(3) corporation is: 77-028-1122
Secure Online Payment Options:
This button takes you to PayPal where you can pay securely by credit card or PayPal account.
Make checks out to: Land of Medicine Buddha
Write in the note: 2016 Annual Appeal
Send to: Land of Medicine Buddha, 5800 Prescott Rd, Soquel, CA 95073, USA