5800 Prescott Rd
The Wish Fulfilling Temple is the beautiful piece of architecture up on the higher part of the land. It’s very brightly painted both inside and out.
By car: Drive through the Tara School’s parking lot and go up, up, up the steep hill. When you get to the Ksitigarbha area, turn left (through the gate – which hopefully will be open) and stay on the paved road until you see the temple. Drive slowly. Park carefully in the gravel parking lot.
On foot: Walk up the hill, either road. At the Ksitigarbha area, go through the gate and continue up the road – staying on the paved road until you get to the temple.
Virtual tourby Kevin Yuchi Chan, Phone: 408 300 3771, July 2014
[Go full-screen by clicking arrows in upper right corner of image.]
View Wish Fulfilling Temple in a larger map
- Medicine Buddha Festival - Sat, Jul 1 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- NO MEDITATION TODAY - Sun, Jul 2 - 9:30 am - 10:15 am
- Guided Contemplation at the Temple - Sun, Jul 9 - 9:30 am - 10:15 am
- Guided Contemplation at the Temple - Sun, Jul 16 - 9:30 am - 10:15 am
- Practice Day for DB8 - Sat, Jul 22 - 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Guided Contemplation at the Temple - Sun, Jul 23 - 9:30 am - 10:15 am
- Guided Contemplation at the Temple - Sun, Jul 30 - 9:30 am - 10:15 am