- The Path to Enlightenment based on Lama Tsongkhapa’s “Foundation of All Good Qualities” (Yonten Zhi Gyurma): Jan 30–Feb 1
- Teachings on Medicine Buddha: Feb 5–7
- Two jenangs: Kalachakra jenang and Garuda jenang – Feb 8
- Kalachakra teachings: Feb 9–15
- Two jenangs: Chenresig jenang and White Tara Long Life jenang: Feb 17
- Samayavajra jenang and Tsog Offering: Feb 18
Jhado Tulku Rinpoche is one of the most highly esteemed lamas in the Geluk lineage today. He served as the abbot of Namgyal Monastery in Dharamsala, the personal monastery of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, and is also an ex-abbot of Gyuto Tantric College in lower Dharmasala. In addition to his excellent education in the Geluk monastic college system, over the years Rinpoche has also received many oral transmissions and empowerments from His Holiness the Dalai Lama and his two main tutors, as well as from many great teachers from other traditions. Renowned for his keen intelligence and dynamic teaching style, Jhado Rinpoche is also highly acclaimed for his ability to engage Western students in ways that are interesting and personally relevant. In addition to these qualities, Rinpoche is also well known and loved for his gentle demeanor and his kindness.
Jhado Rinpoche teaches mostly in Tibetan, with English interpretation by Ven. Steve Carlier.