Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Bookstore duties include helping customers, keeping stock neat and organized, cash register reconciliation
- Guest accommodations include answering questions, booking and checking in/out guests, taking reservations over the phone
- Office duties include answering phone and returning calls, answering emails
Required skills of the ideal candidate:
- a strong work ethic
- calm, clear, and friendly communications
- computer savvy
- Legally able to work in the US
- Flexibility in scheduling is a must in this position including some early evenings and weekends
Does this sound like the perfect situation for you? Please submit the following three items as soon as possible to the Executive Director
- A one page cover letter explaining why you are right for this job and this job is right for you.
- A detailed resume/CV.
- Three professional references: please including full name, phone number, and email address for each
Land of Medicine Buddha (LMB) is a Tibetan Buddhist Dharma Center situated on 108 acres in beautiful Soquel, CA, USA. We are affiliated with the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT). LMB is a unique Dharma Center in that there are many different populations that come to the Land on any given day — Dharma program participants, facility rental guests, and the general public. No matter the reason, our goal is to ensure every guest of LMB is met with warmth and loving-kindness.
Land of Medicine Buddha is an equal opportunity employer and seeks diversity with respect to race, ethnicity, culture, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, and physical abilities.