Land of Medicine Buddha is looking for an OUTSTANDING Grounds/
This is a full-time, non-residential position.
The position includes a variety of assignments:
- Caring for the land, trails, and pathways with an eye for detail and beauty. The Land and gardens are offerings to the Buddhas and a pleasure for our guests, we are seeking someone who wishes to take ownership of this very important aspect of our Center.
- Garbage, recycling, and compost maintenance: an often undervalued, but highly necessary part of the running of a public facility.
- Routine maintenance and upkeep tasks for the entire retreat facility.
Requirements for the position:
- Above all else, LMB exists to serve sentient beings both as a Dharma Center and a Retreat Facility, a positive attitude of service is a must.
- Ability to prioritize the workflow and work independently.
- A “can do” attitude that extends to other staff members, as well as our guests.
- A strong body — this is a highly physical position and requires heavy lifting and rigorous physical activity.