Planning to come to Land of Medicine Buddha to walk around? We recommend picking a weekday or a Sunday afternoon.
BEGINNING APRIL 1st
LAND OF MEDICINE BUDDHA
WILL BE CLOSED TO DAY VISITORS AS FOLLOWS:
- EVERY SATURDAY – CLOSED ALL DAY
- EVERY SUNDAY – CLOSED UNTIL NOON
We are sorry but we have decided to limit public access to our retreat center in order to maintain a peaceful environment. Lately with the number hikers, dog walkers and day visitors that have discovered the land this is not possible for us or our neighbors. During special retreats there may be other dates that the center closes to the public as well.
- Please pass the word to your friends.
- Maintain proper modest decorum.
- And ALL dogs must be kept on leash at all times.
- We recommend that you access the trails at Nisene Marks via the Aptos entrance.
- If you park on Prescott Road you may be towed.
- Please respect the purpose of this retreat center and speak softly at all times.
- No bicycles on our trails.
Thank you, The LMB Management